Monday, February 28, 2011

Thank you!

My sister just told me that her friend follows my two blogs religiously.  I was so touched when I heard that.  I've been using this site as an outlet to get some ideas out while I'm currently working on the brand behind little miss...and will be ready to debut soon.
Thank you in advance for your patience.  I will make sure the site is fun to look at, easy to navigate and allow you to sign up for updates :) 
Thank you also for all of your support and I hope you continue to enjoy my daily adventures!
Now I just need to apologize...as I have been very delinquent with my posts.  
It's been a very busy month with my best friend in the whole world getting married.  She's tying the knot to the most fabulous guy and I am over joyed for them.  So I promise as soon as I'm back in NYC next week I'll fully catch up.
xoxo